We hope you love the products we recommend and just so you know that as an Amazon Associate MyLogSplitter may earn from qualifying purchases.
Alright, if you’re looking for some info about the Champion 37-ton log splitter then we are talking the business.
This sexy machine is built for pure grunt and speed.
Even the paint job screams ‘I get things done – FAST’.
The Champion 37 Ton Log splitter is the one-stop-shop for speed, efficiency, capability, maneuverability and reliability.
The most talked-about feature of this Log splitter is it’s incredibly fast cycle time. A number of users who have upgraded from the still impressive Champion 25-Ton model have reported that by comparison, the cycle-times on this thing are insanely fast. So if you’re in the business of getting things done quickly -read on.
Table of Contents
Who is Champion?
Champion Power Equipment is a company based out of Santa Fe Springs in California. They also have facilities in Jackson Tennesee, Milwaukee Wisconsin, and even Toronto Canada.
Yep, yet another great US based power tools company doing great things!
The Champion Power Equipment line of products has grown over the years to include:
- Portable Generators
- Home Standby Generators
- Inverter Generators
- Log Splitters!
In North America alone, they have sold over 2.5 million Generators. These guys truly do know what they’re doing.
The Champion 37 Ton Log Splitter – Horizontal/Vertical Gas Overview
With a 338cc single cylinder OHV engine, the Champion 37 Ton Log Splitter offers ample power to both save you time, while saving you the back-breaking work of splitting logs.
With a cast iron-sleeve, 0.8 Gallon fuel tank and 0.5-quart oil capacity it’s perfectly set up to keep your log splitting production line running for as long as you need it to.
A whopping 34 Tons of splitting capacity will get the work done in no time.
The feature list of this guy is a long one so buckle up:
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Champion highlights their key features as:
- Powerful – a large 338cc single-cylinder OVH engine means that you have a whopping 37 TONS of splitting capacity!
- Versatile – you can easily manage large and awkward logs with ease because it converts from horizontal to vertical and back again in seconds!
- Efficient – the dependable auto-return valve is capable of over 200 cycles per hour, that’s a 16 Second cycle time!
- Portable – designed to be towed by an ATV/UTV with an extended tongue, 2-inch ball hitch coupler, and 16-inch tires. You can tow this splitter up to a speed of 45mph.
- Reliable – with a 2-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support, this is a splitter you can rely on.
Champion 37 Ton Gas Log Splitter Technical Specifications:
The 338cc Champion OHV Engine Specifications:
- 4 Stroke
- Single Cylinder
- Air Cooled
- Low Oil Shut-off
- Cast Iron Sleeve for Durability
- Reduced Emissions Engine – EPA+CARB
- 225 Cycles per hour
- Easy Adjusting from Horizontal to vertical for heavier, larger logs
- FULL-LENGTH beam design
- Integrated Log Cradle (many other manufacturers offer this as an add on)
- 2-Inch Ball Coupler
- Log Catcher included
- 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (Parts and Labour)
- FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Max Log Size – 24 inches (61cm)
- Max Log Weight – 100 pounds (45kg)
- Cycle Time – 16 Seconds
- Hydraulic Cylinder – 5 in. x 23 in. (12.7cm x 58.4cm)
- 2 Stage Pump (13GPM)
- Max Pressure – 3600 psi
- Hydraulic Oil System Capacity – 6.5 Gallon (24.6 L)
- Hydraulic Oil Tank Capacity 5 Gallon (18.9 L)
- 16-Inch (40.6 cm) DOT Approved Wheels
- UPC – 850878006372
Crate and Unit Specifications:
- G.W.: 628 Pounds (245 kg)
- MEASUREMENTS .: 74.2 in. x 29.1 in x 23.6 in. (188.5cm x 74cm x 117.2cm)
Champion 37 ton Log Splitter Unit Specs:
- N.W.: 573.2 Pounds (260 kg)
- MEASUREMENTS: 92.4 in. x 40.8 in. x 46.1 in. (234cm x 103.7cm x 117.2cm)
Champion 37 Ton Gas Log Splitter FAQ’s
Is the champion 37 Ton Gas Log Splitter AUTO-Start? or PULL Start?
This machine uses a pull-start function
What company makes the engine?
Kohler are the manufacturers of this engine
Are there fenders and lights on this model?
No, This model does not come with fenders and lights.
It is designed to be towed at a maximum of 45mph by an ATV/UTV.
What is the diameter of the Hydraulic Cylinder?
5.0 Inches is the hydraulic cylinder diameter.
What is the size of the axle nut?
The axle nut size is M20 x 1.5.
What is the GPM of the Hydraulic pump?
The pump on the Champion 37 Ton Gas Log splitter is rated at 13.0 Gallons per minute.