We hope you love the products we recommend and just so you know that as an Amazon Associate MyLogSplitter may earn from qualifying purchases.
This Powerhorse Log Splitter – 7 Ton Horizontal Double FlyWheel Electric model allows you to slice through logs that are up to 20” in length and 12.5” in diameter.
This log splitter is relatively different in the family of log splitters, as it has a double flywheel technology. This unique feature allows it to have a longer working life as the weight distribution is divided between the two flywheels.
The built-in log cradle allows you to easily capture the log as it’s split. The Powerhorse can be carried anywhere in the field with its robust tires and easy-to-grasp handle.
- Powerful 7-ton maximum splitting force
- Smooth, powerful 15 Amp, 120V, 1500 Watt, 60Hz, 2 HP copper-wire kinetic electric motor provides extended service life
- Built-in log cradle catches each piece as it is split, eliminating unnecessary stooping and bending to gather split wood
- Double flywheel design with extra-fast splitting capabilities
- 6in. tires add portability
The Powerhorse 7 Ton Horizontal Double FlyWheel Electric Log Splitter is an ideal candidate for anyone wishing to cut woods with ease and precision. Let us have a detailed look into the product.
Features of the Powerhorse Log Splitter – 7 Ton Kinetic
- The Powerhorse comes equipped with a high splitting time.
- Uses double flywheel technology for a longer working life.
- Powerful electric motor.
- Log cradle prevents the splitted log from falling all over the ground.
- No Gas required.
- The double flywheel enables you to finish work quickly on any size of log.
- Less prone to delay in ram times – There are no leaking oil pipes.
- Power sources could be used from any of the household power supplies. No special power connections are required.
Powerhorse 7 Ton Kinetic Log Splitter Size
The Powerhorse log splitter is a small size machine that can be easily adjusted anywhere. It could be easily loaded into the trunk of the car or can be safely kept within the house. Its size makes it all the more reason to use it to cut through almost any size logs. The Powerhorse is smaller in comparison to its hydraulic and gas counterparts.
The USP (Unique Selling Point) of the Powerhorse is its price point. Its lower purchase price makes it all the more attractive to end-users. The 7 Ton electric log splitter is something that can be afforded by people from all walks of life. It’s worth considering an option that seems to outdo the giants in the log splitting industry for a price that isn’t heavy on the wallet.
Pros & Cons
- The biggest advantage of this is its speed. Cutting logs in under 2 seconds is a feat that has been accomplished by only a few reputable brands
- The Powerhorse isn’t noisy as it is an electric model and could be used in suburban areas. Imagine operating a log splitter without disturbing your neighbors.
- The running cost of the Powerhorse log splitter is low – an ideal machine for private households.
- The 2HP electric motor makes log splitting a walk in the park.
- If the machine is operated by an inexperienced person it may cause serious harm to him – mistakenly placing a hand in front of the splitting wedge.
- The flying debris from the log splitter could cause harm to either the user or people standing in close vicinity.
Lastly, the Powerhorse 7 Ton Kinetic Log Splitter is a feasible option for people who wish to operate indoors, looking for reducing noise pollution and small log pieces.
High Speed Electric Log Splitter
A product that delivers on speed, cost, time. A one-stop-shop for all your log splitting needs. This product is one of the many advanced products in the kinetic log splitter families. Ideal for personal household use. Where the storage and noise are a major concern for the user. Ideal if you don’t want to be nagged by your wife or neighbours because it creates havoc when it starts (Ideal for suburban users).
The log cradle and no oil leakages features makes it the ideal candidate for people from all walks of life. As nobody likes an untidy workstation. We humans prefer cleanliness as it brightens our mood and motivates to perform better.
Who is this Product for?
The product is ideal for people who find either find their existing log splitter underwhelming or are still using the laborious method of splitting wood with an axe.
The Powerhorse is ideal for people who value a clean workspace. Oil leakages aren’t something you need to think about when you purchase an electric model.
Mr Safety Concious
The auto-retract technology saves you from placing yourself in any risk – when manually reversing the ram and it also saves time. The Powerhorse has no breakdowns thus making it preferable in time constraint situations.
What’s Included in the Powerhorse 7 Ton Kinetic Log Splitter
The kinetic log splitter comes with all the necessary equipment to make the machine operational. Here are some of the critical components that are included with the splitter:
- Log pusher
- Log cradle
- Safety handle
- Hardware bags
There are a total of 9 tools or parts that come along with the Powerhorse 7 Ton Kinetic Log Splitter. A complete tool list will be found in the user manual that comes along with the machine.
Overview of Features
Powerful Splitting Force
The 7- Ton splitting force enables the Powerhorse log splitter to chop any piece of log. The cutting wedge of the splitter easily splits through the log. Thus giving out clean-cut logs.
The built-in log cradle prevents the splitted log from falling off the ram and causing a raucous on the floor. It also reduces the fatigue of the use that otherwise would have to bow down to fetch the piece of log. It is also a safety measure that ensures that the user isn’t placing his hand in any unwanted area of the machine.
This technology equips the Power horse splitter with extra speed for going through heaps of log. Plus machine usable life is also extended – wear and tear is divided amongst the two flywheels.
The 6 inches tires add portability to the machine. It gives the user the freedom and easier to carry the machine to the place of his liking. This is something that comes in quite handy – one may want to move the machine indoors during monsoon season.
Tutorial/ How To Use It
A complete guide as to how to install the Generac 10 Ton log splitter is shared. Please click here.
Although you may get the complete installation guide I would like to share some important guidelines as to make the functioning of the log splitter smooth.
- Must always be operated by one person.
- Other people should always keep a safe distance from the machine.
- If the log gets jammed only one person should try to free it.
- It is vital that you ensure that there are no foreign objects in the log.
In a nutshell, the Powerhorse 7 ton kinetic log splitter is an ideal candidate for everyday users. Its portability makes it a plus point among users who keep on changing their workstation. The price of the splitter makes it ideal for users that don’t want to have a capital intensive approach when buying log splitters.